Monday, January 29, 2007

Serra

I would like to tell about Serra!


















When you are on your back in the bed, and dream about life, the things along the road that has made the most impression, comes back to you.

One of my early memories, that I never will forget, are Serra. She was my puppy friend!



Serra was the Neighbor dog (English springer Spaniel) that I played with as a puppy. She was one week older then me, and lived on the other side of the parking lot.


She had long hanging ears, and light brown eyes. She could run really fast, and was better listening to her mum, then I was.

































We meet almost once a week or so for playing, and man, could she play! She was not like normal girls, she was just as tuff as me - and if I didn`t take care, she would kick my ass. I am not sure if she was my first love, but my first best friend, that is for sure!

















As I have this glass balcony on 4 th floor I like to relax on after food, I can see all what is happening in the park. And of course, when Serra was out for a walk, I run to Mum to tell her that it was time to go out! Serra was always happy to see me. I could never really figure out where she lived, but I had a feeling she was watching me to sometimes when I went to the car for a drive. Serra never saw me either when I was up on the balcony either, but this has to do with how the eyes develop for puppies. We are not the best to spot things by seeing, our nose is our best tool, just after the nose.
















One day Serra stopped coming out to the park, and my mum told me that she had moved to Nokia. We where suppose to stay in touch, but I guess things like that are easier to agree on then to actually make happen. Nokia is only the neighbour city (http://www.nokiankaupunki.fi/), but still it is quite much further, then to just walk outside the house. I missed her allot, and it was hard to find a new friend. But I of course did as time passes along.

































I hope to see her again some day, but my mum say that she has probably changed very much - just like I have. But I think she is the same funny girl. And even if I am 15 kg more heavy now, that dosen`t mean that I am different on the inside!





No comments: